Embedded videos not displaying?

I cannot get the embedded video element to display on my site. I have searched the forum and am using the shortcode as detailed for the Ethos stack. I’ve cleared the cache. I’ve tried multiple browsers. I’m sure there is a simple solution but I’m stuck. Please help!

1 Like

I use the Integrity and have this problem too.

I would like show a video instead of a background on a page.

I created a section and add a “Embedded Video” element. Next, in to a “Embed code” zone I added link to the video.
On the page I see my embedded link but not the video.

Need an advice too :slight_smile:

Hi @jandrewstroud

Embbed videos work . Please provide your WP Credentials in a secure note and provide the page you are trying to place it so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

@IvchenkoDV

Would you mind to open a new thread and inform what you want to achieve and provide your URL.

Thank you

Problem resolved. I didn’t realize YouTube had an embed code that needed to be used in the iframe (as opposed to simply pasting in the video’s url). So in my case, the code needed to be:

I was missing the “embed” in my iframe code.

I discovered that YouTube has a specific code for embedding videos. In YouTube, click on the “share” option for the video and you will see an “embed” option. Copy and paste that line of code into the iframe area where you’re wanting your video to show. I’m sure it’s so basic that most people know it but I didn’t :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it and thanks for sharing!

Cheers!