Im trying to embed a video on my page and whatever column choice I choose (1/2 + 1/2) or (1/3 + 2/3) the video will only display on the left most choice ever when I move it to another column. Any idea why this happens and how I can fix it?
Hello There,
By default, elements are left aligned. That is CSS default. If you want to center block elements like video, add margin: 0 auto; on style field of the elements. In case, I misunderstand the issue, please clarify. Thank you.
That hasn’t seemed to work. I think to reprase, if I have a column set up as 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 the video always puts itself in the left most column and I cannot save it to the second or third. It will move there in the editor but when I click update and come out the editor it is still in the same column as before.
Hi There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
Thanks.
I just posted the details below in a secure note.
Hi There,
Thas was hapening because your first column was empty.
Hope it helps
Thank you!
You are welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.