Embedded Spreadshirt shop

Hi, I’m currently creating a website with an embedded Spreadshirt shop. This works pretty much as expected, except for one small detail:

The mobile website has a filter option. When I click on the filter, a full screen modal opens with the filter options. However, the top portion of this modal is obstructed from view by my Header.

I’ve tried changing the z-index of the modal and the header, but to no avail.

Do you have any more suggestions?

Hi Roel,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of z-index you can set the z-index larger value of the modal. We need to check the site to solve the issue. There are multiple sites listed on your account. Please share the site URL and exact page URL. A screenshot helps us to recreate the issue.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my late response :smile:

It’s this page:

When I view the page on mobile and click on either the shops hamburger menu or the filter button, a modal will appear, but the most crucial part of the modal (where the links and the filters are) are hidden under the Header.

I’ve tried lowering the z-index of the Header and making the z-index of the modal higher, but somehow I can’t get it to work. Do you have any suggestions. I’m pretty much open to any solution.

Kind regards,
Roel

Hello Roel,

I checked your site it seems that it would require custom development I would recommend you to consult a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail our service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Please note that we don’t offer custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Ok, thanks, I’ll try to figure something out.

You’re welcome, Roel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.