Hi,
I am trying to embed a Wistia video using the Embed Video element. The problem I am having is that it doesn’t embed the video, it just displays a white box.
The link is:

Site: www.thecvcode.com
Hi,
I am trying to embed a Wistia video using the Embed Video element. The problem I am having is that it doesn’t embed the video, it just displays a white box.
The link is:

Site: www.thecvcode.com
Hi There,
The embed code seems to work fine on my end.
Could you please share us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
I have sent the login details via message.
Hi,
Kindly post your login in Secure Note instead.
Thanks
Hi There,
It seems the page is not actually save when we add the embed code, it returns this error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) most likely a permission related issue since the cornerstone-endpoint seems to be blocked https://www.thecvcode.com/cornerstone-endpoint
Please contact your hosting provider, explain to them what you’re trying to do and and what is the issue.
Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I contacted my hosting and they tweaked a few things, I can now visibly see the video in cornerstone once I paste the code in the ‘Embed Video’ element. However, when I press save, the green bar at the top stops at 98%ish of the way and stays like that.
Regards,
Alex
Hi There,
Yup that is the main issue, your page won’t be save if you have the <iframe> code on your content. That is why the video is not showing up on the front-end, because it was not saved.
I am still seeing the same error (https://prnt.sc/g91ns0), it could be triggered by modsecurity rule. Please contact your hosting again.
You’re having the same issue on this ticket.
Thanks,