Embed not working on mobile devices

We have an embedded donation form that has stopped working on mobile devices. It still works fine on desktops. Deactivating/activating the Cornerstone plugin on the staging site reliably causes the form to appear/disappear, but of course I need Cornerstone for the site to display correctly.

Hello Kristin,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Deactivated all plugins except Cornerstone, form still didn’t show on mobile.
Theme, plugins are updated, caching deactivated, no CDN.
CSS/JS removed, still didn’t show on mobile.

Updated post with secure note.

Hello Kristin,

Thanks for sharing your credentials. I checked your site it seems that you are using our “Classic Raw content” element to render the form from the script. I tested with V2 version "Raw content " element and it is working fine. I would suggest you use the updated version of “Raw content” element.
Please find the test page called “Themeco Test” that is in the draft mode in the secure note.

Give-Now-Content-X

Thanks

That indeed fixed it. Thank you so much!

You’re most welcome! Glad to hear that solves it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.