Embed multiple Javascript on single page

Hi,

I was hoping you might have a solution or a work around for this issue.

I have a donate page I need to create. The client is using an outside source for the donation collection. The outside source provides Javascript to embed on your site.

http://181.224.136.100/~assoc522/wordpress/donate/

This single one works fine, but the client also wanted to include a membership collection section as well.

I attempted to use the TABs feature and embed both Javascripts on a single page. But no luck. One overwrites the other.
Then I tried to use the “Content Area Modal” that also produced the same result, one overwrites the other.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I’ll send a secure note with my login info.

Thanks

Garet

Hi Garet,

Thank you for writing in, its overwriting each other because you have the same ID for each div container.

<div id="bbox-root"></div>

ID should be unique for each element, especially if you’re going to use it for scripts.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.