Embed iframe Video still showing container

Hi there,

I used the code you guys suggested on this page to embed a Youtube iframe video: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-video/

And I want the video to NOT have a container, so I used the code:
[x_video_embed no_container=“true"][/x_video_embed] and the container is still showing up.

What is confusing is that I have another page using the same shortcode for embeding and the video doesn’t have the container, here: https://velocityagency.com/portfolio-item/lamarque-ford/

And all the other ones are showing the container here:


Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Please check your quotes. It must be proper and the correct quotes to make it work. Use this:

[x_video_embed no_container="true"][/x_video_embed] 

When copying and pasting, make sure you are using the php quotes. Most of the time, your computer changes it as soon as you paste the code.

Hope this helps.

Gotcha, thank you!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.