Embed Code + Map = Previews in Cornerstone, But Not When Loading Page

My map is being done with the embed code instead of the API. I was struggling with the API, so thankfully you have the embed code option! I’m able to see the map on the Global Block Editor, but not on the page editor or on the page itself.

http://staging.tayloritgroup.com/mosaic/

I also had some issues with the Global Block Editor and it not centering the full width of a section when viewing the page, but it looked fine in the Global Block Editor.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

p.s. 2.0.1 is freaking AWESOME!

P.P.S. I added the map as a page element above the global block element. Technically there should be two maps.

Ok so it seems the issues all stem around Global Blocks for sure. You’ll see that it’s centering the text near the bottom of the content area as if there were two columns, but there’s only one. Weird. Hopefully you can let me know a simple fix. :slight_smile:

Interesting. The issue went away after I added a new row with a container, moved the block there, then made the row containerless.

Wow, the map started working too!

Hi,

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.