Email reply

Hello,

I was wondering how to change the page once someone buys a product. I am sure it says “thank you for your purchase” or something like that, but I would also like to add that “The Glass Slipper will be contacting you soon to confirm your party reservation.”

thanks for the help.

www.theglassslipperllc.com

Also disregard the “email reply” for the subject line for this inquiry. I meant to put “changing the thank you page”

Hey,

To change the thank you page content is necessary a custom code. You can check it here: https://nicola.blog/2015/01/21/customize-the-thank-you-page-in-woocommerce/

Is there a more simplistic way to do this…

Hi There,

Other option is to use a third party plugin that built custom thank you page. Regarding the previous suggestion, you don’t need worry about the entire article. The first part only, the code that redirects to your custom thank you page. Add a normal thank you page like all other pages, then the first suggested code that should be added on your child theme functions.php file. Just edit the thank you page URL.

See this article too: https://www.tychesoftwares.com/how-to-customize-the-woocommerce-thank-you-page/. It will give you options to achieve custom thank you page.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.