Email of contact forms NOT working!

Hi, I’m using the latest version of X and updated all plugins etc.
But, since recently - when one fills in the form on my clients website - nothing happens. The field go to blank,
no message is displayed and no email is received. HELP! Anyone with this same problem? I cannot seem to find why this is happening.

There is no need to shout.

It is going to be much easier for the wonderful support people here if you can be a little more specific. What forms are you using? Contact Form 7? Some other plugin? A custom made form?

FYI, my forms work fine since the last update. So it could be another plugin causing this.

Was I shouting? oh the ! :wink: sorry about this. Client was a bit worried, I checked and it was not working. It’s CF 7. I just updated everything. So there’s no other issue you are aware of?

Hi, the issue is with SAFARI on a Mac. On Chrome, you get the nice ‘Message sent’, but on Safari the fields just go blank and no message there.
@ Trista: you say the wonderful support people. Are they back? Cause it used to be so, back in the days, and then suddenly it was gone. So I quitted when this happened. If the support is back to the old level, I’ll be exploring the latest X in the near futuree to see what has happened since.

Hello @MacMartino,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.