Email not sent from Contact Form 7 after confirmation

Hello, I installed X Theme Gym Extended Demo and have Contact Form 7 at the bottom of my home page, here: jiujitsuroswell.com

I have checked the settings several times, and I have the same form already working on another site. After I send an Email, I get the green confirmation “you message has been sent” but I do not get the email.

How can I fix this?
Thanks!

Hi There,

It could be related to the server.

Please install this plugin:

Let us know if it works after that.

Thank you

Thanks, but it says this plugin has not been updated in 2 years and may not be supported. Are there any other solutions?
Thanks!

@Pollito69,

There are other alternative plugins for SMTP mails. You can find it in WordPress repository.

Follow the link for more info on email issue : http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-wordpress-not-sending-email-issue/

Hope this helps.

Regards

Thanks, but this was actually solved by changing my hosting Email setup. This is now solved. Thanks.

Glad you solved it :slight_smile:

Cheers!