Hi, X Theme!
The submit button on my Email Form sign-up is suddenly only showing itself on hover.
Home page, in the Footer under the Connect heading. Thank you!
Hi, X Theme!
The submit button on my Email Form sign-up is suddenly only showing itself on hover.
Home page, in the Footer under the Connect heading. Thank you!
Hello @hwolfe,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to change button color:
footer.x-colophon input.submit {color: #ffffff; border-color: #ebda17;}
Thanks.
Thank you!
How can I add a hover to that? I tried. I really tried. " )
Hello @hwolfe,
Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to change button hover color:
footer.x-colophon input.submit:hover {color: #ddd; border-color: #3a3935;}
Thanks.
Awesome, thank you!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.