Email Forms not adding subscribers

I am using Email Forms to enable people to subscribe to our newsletter. As best I can tell, I have it set up correctly but when I try to test the system it gives me the error pop up “We’re sorry! We were unable to add your email to the list. Please try again later.” (see screenshot)

My site URL is https://intotheharvest.org/ and the form is in the footer of the page. Any ideas why this wouldn’t work? I saw a similar post in the forum but no solution was provided.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This is the error, MailChimp Error: LNAME must be provided - Please enter a value. [Mailchimp_List_MergeFieldRequired]

Your MailChimp listing is expecting LNAME field since it’s configured for that. Would you mind providing your admin and MailChimp login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks!

Thanks @iam.

Hi there,

It should be okay now,

  1. I made the name to Full Name (combined) in your form setting
  2. I removed the mobile phone field from your Mailchimp’s “Stroud Family Updates” merge settings
  3. I made the last name field optional from your Mailchimp’s “Stroud Family Updates”.

Thanks.

Wonderful, thank you!

Glad that we could be of a help.