Email Forms | Mail Chimp Not Adding Subscribers to List

I have everything setup as it should be, however when I fill out the form and submit, the subscriber is NOT in the list within mailchimp. But even if I fill out the form again, it will say it was added to the list, but it wasn’t.

OMFG Now when I paste the mailchimp form embed code in the a “text” section IT WONT SAVE WTF?!?!!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Sorry to hear about the issues, I’d like to test it first so I can determine the cause of this issue. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials, the exact URL where the form is, and your MailChimp login credentials?

Thanks!

Thank you!

Is it possible that I have a double opt in setup and don’t have an opt in mail set up to be sent out right away therefore it isn’t adding my email to the list because I haven’t opted in? Just a thought.

Hi there,

Ah yes, the users need to confirm their subscription before they can get added to the list. It’s the default setup to prevent spams. Should it be a single opt-in?

In our new Email Forms addon, you have to edit your form and go to Mailchimp specifics section and disable double opt-in (Skip Double Opt-In (MailChimp only)). I checked and it’s currently toggled to no.

Thanks!