Email Forms in localhost

Hello,

Is it possible to test Email Forms by Themeco on localhost (using WAMP)?. After loading the Mailchamp key I get the following error:

Thanks, regards,

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for writing in! You are seeing a PHP Warning Messages. This could happen if you are using PHP8.0 or lower than PHP 7.x. You may disable your Debug Mode to get rid of the messages.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello Rue,

Thanks for your answer.
I’m using PHP 7.4.9 and the Debug Mode is disabled. I don’t know why I get the error message.

Regards,

Hello,

Another problem I see is that while my site connects to Mailchimp, it does not find any lists.

MailChimp has changed the Lists to Audiences. Is Email Form updated for this new version?

The error appears when I click on the Refresh button.

Regards,

Hello Gabriel,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Prakash,

Sorry, I can’t send the requested information, I am working on localhost with WAMP.

In the meantime, for testing, I have installed the Easy Forms for MailChimp plugin from YIKES Inc. and it works correctly.

Regards,

Hello Gabriel,

Glad that it is working for you. If you have any more concerns please make your site online so that we can check it and advise you properly.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.