Email Forms Extension missing in Cornerstone

Hello Theme.co Team,

I just started integrating the Email Forms extension on one of my clients pages for the first time. Idea great. Features minimal but enough. But there is a thing:

I tried to find a Cornerstone element for the forms and didn’t find any. Now, I understand that and how I can use the shortcode. But since both of these extensions are made buy Theme.co, I would kinda expect a Cornerstone Element for the forms where I can select which one I’d like to show wherever I’d like to show it.

Is that a possibility? Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I think it’s intentional, plus, I checked the source code and there is no more reference to email forms in the builder (even the shortcode integration that was there before). Hence, I’ll add this as a feature request. You may use the shortcode for now.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.