Email forms error message AND site validation not working

Hi there,
Since migrating my site from the development domain to the live domain, I am getting the following message when I try to use the Email Forms capture in the footer: Error: Email provider not active. I have followed the steps in the documentation and it is linked to the relevant mailing list in Mailchimp.
And here we are AGAIN with license validation. I cannot believe that with the sheer volume of posts about validation on this forum, Themeco can’t address it properly, once and for all. It shouldn’t be this difficult EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I have disabled my caching plugin, I’ve cleared the Cornerstone style cache, the license info is all correct in my Themeco settings but it just won’t validate.

I will add login details in a secure note.

Thanks,
Shaun

Hey Shaun,

Upon checking, your site’s validated and I don’t see the error in the Email Forms. The Mailchimp Email List is being pulled correctly.

If you’re not seeing what I’m seeing, it could be your browser that is having an issue. Try clearing your browser’s cache and also try visiting your site using incognito mode and also try other browsers.

Validation issues are sometimes caused by factors we don’t have control of like server database errors like in this thread. Please pass that on to your web host or let them check if they have the same issue like in that thread.

Hi there, thanks for the reply.
Yes, the validation seemed to come on of its own accord after a couple of hours. Weird but it would really useful if it just worked!

I can see that the Mailchimp list is being pulled correctly but the error is happening for me on actually trying to submit an email address. Could it be an isse on the actual Mailchimp side? I have tried it in Incognito mode, different broswer, even a different machine.

If I create a new form linked to the same Mailchimp list, it works. So that’s a last resort, just means styling it again.

Hello @ShaunCoward,

Sorry for your inconvenience, yes you will have to style the form as per your design. Glad that you were able to find the solution to your issue. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.