Hi,
I’m using Pro theme and I’m trying to activate the Email Forms plugin from Extentions but it doesn’t work.
Thanks/ Regards,
Anita
Hi,
I’m using Pro theme and I’m trying to activate the Email Forms plugin from Extentions but it doesn’t work.
Thanks/ Regards,
Anita
Hi Anita,
Are you trying to activate the API key for MailChimp? You can generate one from your MailChimp account.
Kindly provide us more info about the issue you are having so that we can check.
Thank you.
Hi Jade,
the error was within the overview panel. The plugin is actually installed but in the overview panel it results as if it wasn’t installed.
Thanks/ Regards,
Anita
Hi there,
You mean the status in addon page is not installed, but it’s actually installed and working? You may ignore the status, for now, it’s probably related to cache and naming. But, if you have issues using the plugin then please let us know.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.