Hi there,
I’m having trouble with saving the changes to the Email-forms. I can choose what list I would like to use, but when saving it just jumps back to the old setting. What could be going wrong?
Thanks,
Daphne
Hi there,
I’m having trouble with saving the changes to the Email-forms. I can choose what list I would like to use, but when saving it just jumps back to the old setting. What could be going wrong?
Thanks,
Daphne
Hello,
Thank you for writing in!
To verify this problem, could you post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.
P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288
Hi John,
Thanks for your reply.
I’ve solved the problem by using the code directly from MailCimp.
Kind regards,
Daphne.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.