Email Form Plugin - X Theme - Can't reduce margin space above submit button

Hi,

I’m having problems with Email Form Plugin with regards to the spacing between the last field and the submit button. No matter what I do, I’m not able to reduce the space in between the last field and the submit button.

See attached.

https://cl.ly/192D2v0L0c1M

Here is the CSS that I have in place:

.tco-subscribe-form fieldset {
display: inline-block;
width:50%;
margin: 0 auto;
}
.tco-subscribe-form fieldset input {
width:50%;
bottom-margin: 0px !important;
}
.tco-subscribe-form-1 .submit {
margin-top: 0 !important;
width:50%;
}

Thanks.

sl

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your code did not work because it is invalid. Please make use of this code instead:

.tco-subscribe-form input[type="email"] {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

The error is this bottom-margin: 0px !important;. It should be margin-bottom: 10px;.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve tried and I’m still not able to resolve the issue. Do I have both your code and my code adjusted included in the CSS?

Hi There,

I see some empty fieldsets on your email form. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks!