The integrity-light.css file seems to be the majority of my pagespeed issue for a site I’m working on, kertecllc.com.
Is there any suggested fix for this? (These results in the screenshot are for the homepage).
The integrity-light.css file seems to be the majority of my pagespeed issue for a site I’m working on, kertecllc.com.
Is there any suggested fix for this? (These results in the screenshot are for the homepage).
Hey @adkseorev,
Check out our performance guide here https://theme.co/docs/how-to-improve-site-performance
Please just note that website performance is beyond the scope of our theme support. We understand that the theme’s CSS causes that in the Pagespeed Insights but that cannot be avoided for a theme with many features. Also, website performance is set depending on a lot of factors beyond the theme. With that said, I’d recommend you check out our Boost service to help significantly improve the speed of your specific website.
Yeah so this question is directly related to your theme files, not any external plugin files.
The file is the stack file. Do these need to be loaded?
I shouldn’t have to pay an additional $79 fee to first get a report about why your theme’s css file is causing a pagespeed issues and then another $1134 on top of that to actually have you fix the speed. That’s wild.