Elements vs Classic Elements

Hi, now I have started using X, i am a little confused. Most of the elements i want to use see to be ‘classic’ elements. Eg the flip cards, so is there an issue with classic elements ? / should i avoid using them, will you be creating new (not classic) versions of cards, accordions, etc ??

thanks

Hi There,

There is absolute no reason to not use the classic elements.

The classic elements will always exist. I personally prefer to use the classic elements mot of the time when building websites.

There will be soon some elements V2 but not all, I cannot confirm which elements will be upgraded to V2, but the classic elements will remain

Hope it helps

Thanks - that’s what i figured - looking a bit more closely it seems the ‘new’ elements have the addition of flex parameters - i guess that’s the key addition ?!

Hey @csturman,

Yes, some have flex options. Not all of them have that though so you need to check an element’s feature.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.