Elements of Page don't load in Cornerstone

When I try to edit my page with cornerstone, first it loads very long and i get a message that there might be a scripting error. Then all the elements of the page just keep on loading.

Everything is updated and I haven’t changed the page recently.

What can I do?

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with your FTP login credentials to check your current setup.

Thanks!

Hello,

unfortunately that didn’t work. I already had this problem a while ago and did this, but that also didn’t help back then.

Hi There,

We need your WordPress login credentials also to login and check the issue.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have put the same credentials as Login for the Wordpress site.

Could you also tell me how you fixed this, so maybe I can fix this myself next time?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Upon further testing, I see the following error when executing Cornerstone.

example.com/cornerstone-endpoint [HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error 1522ms]

Could you please ask your hosting provider to update your PHP version to v5.6.x as you’re using v5.3.x currently.

Thanks!

That worked! Thanks!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.