Elements of new post display wrongly

Dear Support Team. I have a situation with the newly posted post. it doesn’t show up correctly in 2 places and I cannot figure out why. Wordpress and Pro were updated before that.

1. In the Archive Layout “Read more” element got mocked up on this one post only. It comes our from the Archive Layout template global. In the Cornerstone editor everything looks fine, including that new post. But on the front end it doesn’t. https://dharmaebooks.org/tag/indonesian/

2. That same new post widget recent post thumbnail shows wrongly as well: https://dharmaebooks.org/calling-lama-indonesia/
    This is native sidebar widget and I have it styled in Global CSS:
    .x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-img {
    background-size: contain !important;
    }
    It works for all previous images but not this one. What could happen here?

I have cleared all the cache and everything is up to date. Please help.

Hi @tashitendrel,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website, for the first one we need to investigate the structure of the section through the Page Builder. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Regarding the second point, it is not very clear. Can you please explain a bit more, any screenshot marked with the issue will help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi, I have saved the secure note and I am attaching screenshot with the sidebar problem. The global css works for other items in the recent posts except the first one. I use this whole layout for over a year now and I have never encountered such a problem before.

Hello @tashitendrel,

This issue happened because you have inserted a broken HTML code in the excerpt content.

Make sure to close the <p></p> HTML properly.

Cheers.

Thank you very much for finding this error!
As for the second issue with Recent Posts, I think your old Cornerstone shortcodes don’t work very well now. So I have created a new component in Dynamic Contents and used it’s shortcode in WordPress widget. So it works very well now.

Hi @tashitendrel,

Glad to know that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.