Elements not Working with cornerstone upgrade

My organization recently updated our version of Cornerstone to your latest version – I believe version 5. However when I try to create a new page and add content I can see the content populated on the edit page, but on the published page the copy does not show up. Is there something else we need to do in order to make our published pages have content?

Hi there,

Kindly make sure that you are using the version 2.1.4 of the Cornerstone with the version 5.2.3 of the Theme. If the versions are different kindly update:

Also, kindly make sure that you purge any cache as a plugin or service that you might have.

If you still experiencing problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.