Elements not working after the theme update

Hello,
After upgrading to the lastest theme version we encounter issues with new and old elements.
When trying to edit old elements the screen goes black and we cannot edit/move.

For the new elements there is no preview, cannot drag&drop…etc.

Tried so far: deleting the theme and manually reinstalling it.

Hi there @OligoLigo,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve just taken a look at this and the classic elements are editable for me, for example the classic headline on the homepage, I’m able to successfully modify the text.

Is there a spefific element or page you’re having an issue with? I would recommend updating the theme to 5.2.2 as you’re currently on 5.2.0.

Thanks!

Thanks for this reply. I did updated to 5.2.2, still the same issue. For example go to the “Cyber Essentials” page and try to edit the first Contact Us button.

My screen goes black at this point (when I click on the button).

Hi there @OligoLigo,

Thanks for the additional information.

I’ve taken a look at the page in question and there’s a jQuery error:

TypeError: jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function which is coming from the Popup-Maker within the builder. Can you try disabling that plugin for testing purposes and see if the elements can then be edited.

Thanks!

That’s great, Jack. It works with the plugin deactivated. Is there a workaround, because we do need the popup maker plugin.

Thank you!

Hi There,

I would suggest you using ConvertPlus which is also a Popup Maker like plugin but it comes bundled with X and it is fully compatible.

Hope it helps!