Elements not lining up on mobile

Hi,

I’ve created this page: http://www.bellmobility.co.uk/mobility-scooter-hire/

But when I look at it on a mobile the columns are all mixed up?

What’s going wrong?

Thanks for any help

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your page setup and I see you’ve created separate sections for images, text and buttons which will stack up in mobile view. I’d suggest you to change the content structure for example: create 3 columns and each column should contain one top image then text and then a button. This will display correctly in all screen resolutions.

Hope this helps!

thanks I’ll give that a go

Worked a charm thanks,

The padding is slightly off on this page http://www.bellmobility.co.uk/mobility-scooter-hire/transportable-mobility-scooters-hire/

when viewed on mobile what am I doing wrong there!

Hi Mandy,

It is strange because the uneven padding that is applied on the text element is from customizer CSS, but X does not really have that text padding setting on the customizer :thinking: Maybe it is coming from a 3rd party plugin.

Anyways to resolve this issue, please set an even padding on the text element.

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.