Elements lineup

Hi I’m Trying to fit these three photos into this section. They’re in the same row 2 columns(2/3+1/3). But the bottom never lines up properly even when i use other elements. Is there Css i can use? http://www.madebynashish.com

Hi,

For equal height columns, kindly refer to the link below.

Hope that helps.

Hi thanks but I tried both options and it didn’t work. Could something else be the issue?

Hi Onaje,

I am not sure why this is not working for you. I see that you added fixed 712px height to the columns which seem to be the problem cause.

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using a Secure Note to follow up the case for you?

The point that I want you to do is that you add a unique class to the Section in question and share that class with you. You can go to Customize tab of the Section settings to add the Class:

Thank you.

I added a secure note with my info thanks

Hi,

I adjusted the width of the second column to be in proportion to the size of your first image and make the height to be the same.

I added this code in Theme Options > CSS

.x-column.my-column-2 {
    width: 33.53333% !important;
}

Please check on your end,

Thanks

That work great but i thought id be able to add a headline over the image element. Since i can’t do that i’d like to use a single post grid I made. Can I fill the column with the grid the same way? That way i can have different overlay options. same layout but It will be three “1 post grids” instead of three images

Hi @Nashish

It will be really hard to style the output of Essential Grid plugin on your homepage, since the width and height of its posts is controlled by JavaScript to be responsive and displayed correctly on most of devices width. Unfortunately, such customization aren’t covered within our support scope.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.