Elements is advertising for x theme, even though I have bought both

Elements is advertising for x theme, even though I have bought both. It is a major problem and makes every elements page look like garbage. Here is what it looks like:

Why is the ‘stacks’ on the left side and how do I get rid of it?

Does anyone know?

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reaching out .

To better help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • URL of the page your having an issue

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have given the information in the secure note button. Waiting for your help and thank you.

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup, I believe you’ve imported the demo that’s why you’re seeing the demo content in your sidebar. To remove it, navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar and remove the Text widgets (see screenshot)

Upon further checking I see you’re using Elementor plugin to build pages, please note that this is a third party plugin and is not supported, please use Cornerstone instead as a page builder to avoid issues.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I have been agonizing over this for days, and of course it was something simple and stupid.

As for editing, it doesn’t seem like cornerstone is able to edit elementor very well, but this has seemingly solved everything. Thank you very much!!

Hi Kyle,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.