Hi there!
Is there any way to add this player in the footer of Pro? I have searched there’re elements but video Player isn’t there. 

Thanks in advance!
Hi there!
Is there any way to add this player in the footer of Pro? I have searched there’re elements but video Player isn’t there. 

Thanks in advance!
Hi There,
You can add the video shortcode to a text widget on the footer.
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/responsive-video/
Hope it helps!
Hi, Joao!
Thanks for your reply! I have checked that already but it doesn’t look like as contents in the cornerstone.
Hi There,
Please insert the shortcode and provide us your URL in order that we can guide you.
Thank you
Hi Joao!
Thanks for your reply!
Sorry, I don’t have that added on site. Tried as didn’t get the same result so left that. Can you give a try? You can reproduce this on your end by adding video with shortcode and then try to add the same video in the play you won’t get the same result. With the shortcode, the video isn’t so cool but with cornerstone result is clean.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Man
Hey There,
Please point the main differences you would like to adjust and let us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Hey there!
Thanks for your time and reply!
If you can’t reproduce this on your end to differentiate the video results then I’m afraid that I don’t have it on a live site. You continuously asking for login credentials.
But I did try but didn’t get the clean result with short as like the corner store.
Feel free to close this ticket. I’ll try 3rd party plugin shortcode to achieve that.
Thanks!
Hello There,
Sorry for the confusion. Your feedback has been noted.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
Regards.