Element Text Type, in a loop, without back typing

I need the Text Type Element, to Type in a loop, without the back typing.

So,
Type, at set speed.
Show the text for specific time, with the blinking cursor, for about (2-4 seconds).
Then, only text disappears.
Wait for the start type delay.

Loop continues.
Type, at set speed.
And always showing the blinking cursor as normal.

Hi @VGonzaloMartinez,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not be able to replicate your setup in my setup. Would you mind sharing us your admin credentials so we could copy the settings you are using and I could see why it is not working what you wanted.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Sure, but first let’s try providing you with the setting, as credentials may take long.

To summarize.
What I’m trying to accomplish is to eliminate, is the Back Type effect.

Hey there,

This is not possible without custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.