Element spacing issues in Pro

HI,

I have a couple of issues I need help with. I’ve searched and nothing I’ve found has worked.

  1. I am trying to reduce or remove the space between to text elements. You can see the huge gap between the top text “I love it here” and the name text “ashley smith…” below it. I have tried adding “mtn” and “mbn” to the class of the elements and it’s not doing anything at all. I need the second line of text to be closer to the top text element.

  2. In the footer I can’t make any space between the two social elements. I’ve selected the "space between’ option and the “space around” option and neither one makes any changes at all. I don’t want them touching, I need them centered and evenly space within the container.

my site url is http://taylormademediasolutions.com

Hi There,

1- Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

p {
margin-bottom: 0em;
}

2- You can add margins to the elements on the header builder or add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.fm5.x-anchor {
margin: 5px;
}

Hope it helps!

Thanks! I was able to fix the elements in the footer builder. But I added the code to the css and I’m still having issues with the spacing between the text elements on the page. I’m not sure what the issue is

Hi There,

It is not working because there’s error on the CSS. I can see you have the following JS code on that CSS:
jQuery(function($) { $('.x-btn-navbar').on('click', function(){ $('.x-nav-wrap.mobile').slideToggle("slow"); });

Please move that code on Custom JS. It will costs error on custom CSS part. That’s the reason the CSS after that is not working. It is considered syntax error because it cannot process JS code. Only CSS. One other thing is, we have to adjust the CSS. Adding just the following meant all other p tags will have zero margin which on other cases you want those default margin and it is useful. On the text element class field, add remove-p-margin. Then update this CSS:
p { margin-bottom: 0em; }
To this:
.remove-p-margin p { margin-bottom: 0em; }

Hope this helps.

Yes! That did it! Thank you so much, you’re awesome!!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.