Element deleted but still shows

Hello
I had place an accordion on this page and then deleted it. I did save in between and several times afterward. I went on and continued to build out the page. When I looked at the page on the public side the accordion was still there. I’ve deleted the cache on the server, my browser, logged out and back in, and tried viewing the page with a different browser but the element still shows up on the public side though I cannot see it on the admin side.

I’m using Pro and I’m a little perplexed at how to fix this.

http://camps.lcmm.wpengine.com/summer-lake-adventure-camp/ Week 6 - 18th Century Camp

If you get an error attempting to visit that page, Try http://camps.lcmm.com/summer-lake-adventure-camp/

You have a login but let me know if you need help with that.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have any caching plugins enabled ? If so, try disabling them temporary and also if you’re using CloudFlare, you need to disable CSS and Javascript autominification options from the speed tab. Check the following guide for more information (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/).

Also try disabling your 3rd party plugins to isolate this issue further. If you’re still having any issues, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check this issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.