Element CSS option

I read and check the literature on element css and also read other threads to adjust elements css but I noticed that I do not even have an element css option at all. I am not sure if I am just simply overlooking it but I cannot seem to locate it.

I noticed a thread that referenced the element css documentation posted 21 days ago, so I made sure it was not out of date.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi Richard,

Thank you for writing in, have you check it on the bottom of element options

Or

Under Customize tab (if Advance Mode is enable)

The only thing I can think of is you’re using the Classic Elements that is why you don’t see the Element CSS option. But I have checked your site and it is not using Classic Elements, so I’m not sure, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I hate when I ask a question and then I realize how silly it is when all I had to do was just actually click the ‘customize’ button.

I assumed that it was part of the design options similar to how when you scroll, it highlights the section you are on. sigh

Well, that makes total sense now! I really appreciate you all putting up with the nonsense questions!

Hopefully, I will exhaust all clicks before asking next time.

All the best!

Don’t worry about it that is why we are here, we are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.