Element can't render

This is super annoying, evetime I try and change something on this homepage, it errors…

https://smallcakesannapolis.com/wp-admin/plugins.php

Everything is up to date, theme, and plugins.

Please help

Hello @oriol,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of a plugin conflict issue or a custom JS code issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have tried the above, and to be honest, nothing has changed since this update and the last, so no extra plugins added, no css changed etc etc…I cannot use a staging site with my hosting, so it will have to be on the live site, login details in secure note.

Thank you.

Hello @Oriol,

I have inspected the page and there are a bunch of Sections with an empty column.

Can we eliminate those empty columns and save the changes? By the way, I have downloaded your homepage as a template. I have tested it on my local testing server. I was able to make changes and save the changes.

This could mean that a 3rd party plugin could also be causing an issue. There are also times that a browser extension might create a conflict with the builder.

Best Regards.

It seamed to have been a plugin, thanks for the help.

You are most welcome @oriol

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.