Element API Generated CSS is Broken

I have just updated to X 8.1.3 and Cornerstone 5.1.3 and found that my custom elements are no longer being style correctly. The reason is that the $mod_id variable is no longer appearing in the element’s class property (thus the generated CSS has no effect).

This is demonstrable with the Sample Element Plugin provided here, https://theme.co/docs/element-api-primer#getting-started.

Hey @amst_ws,

I have replicated this on my site so there could be a bug in the Element API. I’ll post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued to be investigated by our development team.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks @christian, please keep me posted.

No problem, @amst_ws

Hi @amst_ws,

Thanks for brining this to our attention. We’ve corrected the problem and re-uploaded the sample plugin. If you’d rather not download it again you can simply find $mod_id and replace it with $style_id in your plugin file.

Hi @alexander,

I can confirm that’s working on my end, thanks!

Hi @amst_ws,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.