Effect not working?!?

see attached image when hovering the button never becomes 100% opacity as it should per the video. serval other outlined effect in the video do not work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tvyYQAoyU0

Hello Cody,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, we would like to check the effects settings that you have applied to your button. If you do not mind, you can provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

please provide me a email to add a secure user to my word press/cornerstone. This is the common protocol for them to send you a link.

Hello Cody,

Please use a dummy email address and then place the username and password in the secure note in your next reply so that all of our staff can see the access and be able to log in to your site and investigate the issue.

Thank you.

will set up dummy email today or tomorrow and out it in the secure note

Hi Cody,

You are most welcome. Please let us know once credentials are ready.

Hello Cody,

I have investigated the issue and I was able to replicate it. I believe that this is a bug in the latest release of the stand-alone Cornerstone plugin. I will report this to our developers so that they can fix this. I cannot make any promises at the moment. Please watch out for the patch update instead.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.