Effect Animation only appears one time

Hello.

Thank you for an awesome theme in Pro Theme!

I am noticing that when I apply an animation effect, such as a “pulse” to a “button” - it only works the first time you hover over it and not anymore after. I would have to refresh the page.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey Jesse,

We’re happy to hear you like Pro.

Only the Scroll Effect can animate one time and that’s set in the Behavior. Try setting the Behavior to In-Out.

If that’s not the case, please post the URL of the page where we can see the Button element. If you have multiple buttons in the page, please point out the specific button.

If your page contains sensitive information, you may opt to post it privately using the Secure Note.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hi Christian!

Thanks for your message, and I sent you the link.

Basically every button has the “pulse” effect, but it only works one time instead of every time you hover over it.

I have seen this with other sites I did too. I used to be that it would work every time you would hover over it, but now it only does it the first time.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your help!

Hello JesseLane,

We believe that your issue is a bug in the latest release. We were able to replicate the issue on our testing server. We cannot promise any fix at the moment. What I will do is to inform our developers to make them aware of this issue.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.