Education (not the demo content, but actual schools) Licensing Question

Hello,

I am seeking contact info for someone at Themeco who handles education licensing. I currently have 50 high school students that will begin learning the basics of web design this year. At some point I would like to introduce them to Wordpress and Wordpress Themes. I would like to introduce them to something a little more substantial than what most schools are doing, however, 50 licenses would be cost prohibitive for the school (especially since we will not be truly publishing anything). I was unable to find a contact email for sales on this, so I am asking here.

I would like to know if there are any ed discounts available?

Thank you.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do not currently have specific education pricing in place, but if you’re in position to move forward soon, we do have a current offer on which gives a 25% discount. It expires tomorrow. Here’s a link:

Let me know if that works for you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.