Edits not going live after saving

I have made several edits that are showing applying in the editor’s view, but even after I save those changes, they are not being reflected on the live site.

Here are a couple of examples:

1. On this page I corrected the spelling of this name by adding the “C” in the last name:
    But that change is not showing up on the front end:

2. I’ve made several changes to our Menu, both in content and positioning:
    But, even after publishing those changes, none of them are displaying:

These are the troubleshooting steps that I’ve taken:

1. I’ve updated Themeco Pro:
  2. Viewed the page in Incognito mode
  3. I’ve cleared the browser cache
  4. I’ve flushed the cache in WordPress:
  5. I’ve cleared the System Cache in Cornerstone

What am missing to correct this issue?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @it_lafayettehabitat_org,

I checked the site it seems that it is working fine at the moment, It might be an issue with the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then recheck it. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 112.0.5615.138

Thanks

So, both of the edits that I had made on the back end that were not showing up on the front end actually disappeared from the back end. This time, however, when I made the edits and published, both of the changes showed up. So I’m not really sure why or how that happened, but it all seems to be working again at least.

Hi @it_lafayettehabitat_org,

Glad to know that it is starting to work for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.