Edits in Cornerstone not showing up on the front-end

Hi,

My problem is as follows:

Cornerstone Preview

  • When I add a “New” element (i.e. not a classic element) to the page it doesn’t show up in the Cornerstone preview. For example, if I add the new image element with an image selected, the image doesn’t display in the Cornerstone preview. The same goes for the new Headline element. Also, if I change the background colour of a section, this too is not reflected in the Cornerstone preview
  • However, any classic elements I add to the page do show up fine. I added a classic custom headline and some raw html and both showed up within the Cornerstone preview. See the attached screenshot for more info.

Front-end

Please let me know if you require more information.

Cheers.

Brendan

Hi Brendan,

Please follow these troubleshooting process.

  • Please confirm you have X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version.

  • If you have any cache plugins please flush the cache.

  • If that does not help please try turning off all third party plugins for 3rd party plugin conflict testing.

  • If that does not help, let’s try to improve your memory limit:

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.