Editor won't load anymore

Hi,

The content editor won’t load anymore.

It keeps spinning as you see in the image below.

Can you please help?

Hello Travis,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Tools > Site Health and check for any performance issues and resolve them. Also make sure that you have met the requirements to run the latest WordPress and the theme. Kindly check out this guide:

Your issue could also be caused by a plugin, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

We would be happy to check your site and figure out what could be the issue if we can access your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

I have provided login details in my first message. Could you please check for me?

I am an admin of this website.

Kind Regards

Hello Travis,

Thanks for sharing the login details. It seems that there is a plugin conflict with the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. I would suggest you purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. I would also recommend you clear your browser cache or check the private mode of the browser.

Please note that we don’t provide any third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Generally, I am noticing conflicts with Pro Builder / Cornerstone and any caching plug-in. Deactivating the plug-in always does the trick. Maybe there will be a fix in the future @Themeco?

Hello Travis,

It is always recommended to purge all the cache so that the latest code renders properly. In case if you are using the cache plugin for site optimization and performance. Please have a look at our doc about website performance improvement https://theme.co/docs/how-to-improve-site-performance

You can also check our video tutorial as well. https://theme.co/content/performance-tips

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.