Would some please be kind enough to walk me through how to do this using the Child Theme?
I would really appreciate it!
Would some please be kind enough to walk me through how to do this using the Child Theme?
I would really appreciate it!
Hi There,
You have to copy the wp-single.php file to x-child/framework/views/{your-stack}/ first.
After that edit the code to this:
<?php
// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/INTEGRITY/WP-SINGLE.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Single post output for Integrity.
// =============================================================================
$fullwidth = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_x_post_layout', true );
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<div class="x-main full" role="main">
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_content', 'the-content' ); ?>
</article>
<?php endwhile; ?>
</div>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Hope it helps 
Thank you so much!
I was able to get this to work for the Integrity stack.
But I’m unable to get it working with the Icon stack.
Is there anything different that I need to do for it to work with the Icon stack?
Hi There,
Is that the site you’re working on below? that layout already looks a Blank - No Container to me. Would you mind to clarify what you’re trying to do?
Thanks,
Yes, that blog post is using the Elementor Canvas post template.
However, that post template is removing the Header and Footer.
The code from @thai worked great for the Integrity stack.
Is there anything different I need to do for the Icon stack?
Hi There,
Please try with this code:
<?php
// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/ICON/WP-SINGLE.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Single post output for Icon.
// =============================================================================
$fullwidth = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_x_post_layout', true );
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<div class="x-main full" role="main">
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'icon', 'content', get_post_format() ); ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_comments-template' ); ?>
<?php endwhile; ?>
</div>
<?php x_get_view( 'icon', '_template-blank-sidebar' ); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Let us know how it goes!
Didn’t work.
Hi,
It’s elementor that is restricting the width of your post.
You can try adding the code below in Theme Options > CSS(blobal css) to make it full width
.single-post .elementor-section.elementor-section-boxed>.elementor-container {
max-width: 100% !important;
}
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.