Hello,
I am no longer able to edit in Cornerstone. I tried to edit my home page but it’s not allowing me to do any edits.
Please advise…
Thank you.
Sandra
Hello,
I am no longer able to edit in Cornerstone. I tried to edit my home page but it’s not allowing me to do any edits.
Please advise…
Thank you.
Sandra
Hi There,
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Also try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.