Editing With Cornerstone Takes You To WP Login Page

I’m having a problem where every time I click on “Edit With Cornerstone” in a Page, my website redirects me to the WP Login Page. After I enter my credentials, I’m then taken to the WP Admin Dashboard.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like SSL or Session/Cookies related. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? I’ll check it too.

For the meantime, please make sure both of Wordpress and Site’s URLs in Admin > Settings > General are the same. The browser will not allow storing of cookies for multiple and different domains/URL.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip. It looks like that was the problem. The WordPress site’s URL was missing the “s” in “http”. Thanks for pointing that out.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.