Editing view is different from actual site view

I am editin a page using wp Bakery, in x-theme Pro I’ve tried everything to change the background colors in the actual site. The editing view gives me the proper result but the actual site is wrong. Here is a side-by-side screen captures of the same page in editing view and then in actual view.

How can I fix this?

Hello @Leprojet251

Thanks for writing to us

It is not possible to provide you with a proper solution by seeing the only screenshot. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Leprojet251,

I tried to access your website Dashboard but unfortunately, your given credentials are not working please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

HI @Leprojet251,

I suggest, if you have any 3rd party cache like server cache please turn it off or disable it for the meantime so that we can fully examine your french pages.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

there are no third party cache plugins

Hello @Leprojet251

I checked your website’s Dashboard I went ahead and checked your page. It seems that your “Section” background was not set properly. I just reset the background colour and Updated the page now it is working fine at my end.

Screenshot

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.