Editing the Blog in Pro

I’ve been using xtheme for several years and now I am using the pro version.
I’m somewhat dumbfounded that we still can’t edit the blog and archive pages the same way we edit other pages.

I need to edit the blog and archive background color and add a filter to the top of the page.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Hey there,

Regretfully, this isn’t a feature offered in X and Pro yet. You might want to follow this setup from a Pro user https://youtu.be/XV7POXlZRLA

Thanks.

All I need to do is add a background color to the /blog page and the individual blog posts.

Hi there,

You can set the background for the Blog page using custom CSS. It should be something like this:

.blog .site {
    background-color: #eee;
}

As for the single pages, you can edit them in Cornerstone as well if you enable it in Cornerstone settings. You can then set the background colors through the section settings. But if you aim to change the background colors of all the post pages, you can try this CSS:

.single-post .site {
    background-color: #eee;
}

Hope this helps.