Editing Style of my Dropdown Menu

Hi. Using your Integrity theme with Band Demo as my base.

Wanting to change the look / style of my dropdown menu here …

http://37.60.234.123/~eliza167/

I would prefer something like the look of the dropdown menu under HOME on this demo page, which opens up neatly below the top menu item.

I like the lines between menu items in dropdown and I want to change the colors to go with my site design.

thanks a lot.

karole

Hello Karole,

Thanks for writing in!

While sharing sensitive details like URL and login credentials, please use secure note so that information is visible between you and Themeco staff. To prevent any misuse I have removed login details from the ticket.

Please add following CSS in theme options panel to make required changes:

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
    background-color: #e2ddc6;
    top: 82px;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a {
    border-top: 1px solid #210872;
    color: #210872;
}

Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for the instructions. Worked well. For future, How do I write a "secure note’ when I write and add my URL and login credentials ? thanks. When writing a support question, I don’t see this option. thanks. karole

Hi Karole,

The option is not visible initially when you create a support post. Once you posted it, you will see some more options below the post. You can simply click on the Secure Note link and provide the details.

Hope this helps.