Editing Posts to Pages in The Header

SInce the Ethos Carousel only accepts posts and changing that to pages is outside the scope of your support, is such a capability part of the X Theme Pro ?

1 Like

Hello @JFratzia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Ethos is unique to X Theme. By default you don’t get post carousel in Pro Theme. However, depending on the requirement, you have the option to use 3rd party plugins.

Thanks.

OK, I’ve worked out how to do it by finding the _post-carousel.php file in the legacy folder of X-theme, moving it to my ethos folder in my Child theme and editing the code.

I simply changed the code to say

  'post_type'      => 'page',  (instead of 'post')

I would have thought that is within the scope of your support.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to know you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.