Editing Page in Cornerstone results in different page showing up in the editor

Editing Page in Cornerstone results in different page showing up in the editor. The translation of that same page editing in cornerstone comes up with “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” I have already increased the wp memory limit in the PHP file with no success. I have disabled 3rd party plugins except WPLMS because I need to also edit the translated page.

Problem on editing page
https://colectivalegal.org/trainings/
I edit this page and get a reduced version of what is there.

and

https://colectivalegal.org/entrenamientos/?lang=es
I get that “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” error.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This might be related to database or object caching, the content being displayed could be the cache and the real content is what’s in the builder. Though, I can’t confirm it as this is my first time seeing issue like this.

Is this happening on other pages? Or just specific to that? Could you try re-creating it again? Different ID and slug could clear the cache.

Thanks!